2020-2021 Annual Report
The 2020-2021 Annual Report is now available for download. The Report includes Institute highlights and project updates, and recognizes our generous donors who made a charitable donation during the 2020-2021 fiscal year.
- ‘Policing the Womb’ by @michelebgoodwin was selected for the 2021 @Choice_Reviews Outstanding Academic Titles list.… https://t.co/WdK5NH8KuK@AmLawInstDec 30
- Anita Allen @pennlaw has been selected as the 2021 recipient of the Philip L. Quinn Prize given by the American Phi… https://t.co/5Q7cXYJlfx@AmLawInstDec 29
- José F. Anderson of @ubaltlaw has authored 'Genius for Justice' on the life and work of Charles Hamilton Houston. A… https://t.co/76ZJxkKovU@AmLawInstDec 28
- . @MasonLEC hosted the Fifteenth Annual Judicial Symposium on Civil Justice, addressing the rapid changes in civil j… https://t.co/AzfIZGacrs@AmLawInstDec 27
- As part of their “My Campus” series, @news_gazette has published a profile on Jennifer K. Robbennolt @UIllinoisLaw.… https://t.co/4NiwlRJb0G@AmLawInstDec 23