ALI Elects 59 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected new members who will bring their expertise to ALI’s work of clarifying the law through Restatements, Principles, and Model Codes.
“This challenging year reminded us that ALI’s mission to protect the administration of justice and the rule of law is an ongoing one,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “I am proud to be a part of an organization that brings together people to discuss challenging topics in a courteous, informed, collegial, and productive way in an effort to find rules and solutions that work for everyone. Closing out this year, it is with great pride that I welcome this new class of members to the Institute.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
* * *
About The American Law Institute
The American Law Institute is the leading independent organization in the United States producing scholarly work to clarify, modernize, and improve the law. The ALI drafts, discusses, revises, and publishes Restatements of the Law, Model Codes, and Principles of Law that are enormously influential in the courts and legislatures, as well as in legal scholarship and education.
By participating in the Institute’s work, its distinguished members have the opportunity to influence the development of the law in both existing and emerging areas, to work with other eminent lawyers, judges, and academics, to give back to a profession to which they are deeply dedicated, and to contribute to the public good.
- ‘Policing the Womb’ by @michelebgoodwin was selected for the 2021 @Choice_Reviews Outstanding Academic Titles list.… https://t.co/WdK5NH8KuK@AmLawInstDec 30
- Anita Allen @pennlaw has been selected as the 2021 recipient of the Philip L. Quinn Prize given by the American Phi… https://t.co/5Q7cXYJlfx@AmLawInstDec 29
- José F. Anderson of @ubaltlaw has authored 'Genius for Justice' on the life and work of Charles Hamilton Houston. A… https://t.co/76ZJxkKovU@AmLawInstDec 28
- . @MasonLEC hosted the Fifteenth Annual Judicial Symposium on Civil Justice, addressing the rapid changes in civil j… https://t.co/AzfIZGacrs@AmLawInstDec 27
- As part of their “My Campus” series, @news_gazette has published a profile on Jennifer K. Robbennolt @UIllinoisLaw.… https://t.co/4NiwlRJb0G@AmLawInstDec 23